Did you know that Keilaranta in Espoo is the home of the information security company 2NS, or Second Nature Security, which has expanded throughout Finland and abroad? We employ world-class hackers and information security consultants in an environment that praises freedom, well-being, and top-class expertise. Our company has been growing and becoming more international quickly over the recent years, and our profitability is at an excellent level.
We assist our clients in ensuring their business continuity in a digitalising society. We will let them know what their information security situation is and how it can be improved. We will become a long-term partner in the maintenance of information security. In this way, our clients can focus fully on their own business operations.
We are looking for a skilled
Information Security Architect
to take responsibility for the development of the information security of our clients.
As an Information Security Architect, you will work closely together with our clients, securing their business operations. You will work in the middle ground between technical experts and business operations, acting in both directions. Your work tasks cover a broad territory and are built around the following:
- You will evaluate and design information security architecture for our clients
- You will implement solutions that our clients use to ensure that their information security is at a sufficient level
- You will assist the decision-makers of our clients to understand their information security status and the significance of correct solutions for their business
You will work with both mature and brand new solutions, including various cloud-based projects and in the world of DevSecOps. There will be plenty of diversity and challenge across the board, as projects consist for example of the following:
- Reviewing the total information security of the core product of an application firm
- Reviewing and designing a new cloud infrastructure for a large corporation
- Reviewing and designing a network architecture for an organisation
- Designing a secure software development pipeline for a client
Success in this position will require:
- Previous experience as a solution architect/experience in software or infrastructure architectures
- An interest in information security, if no actual work experience has been accrued yet
- An ability to understand the business operations working around the system architecture
- An ability to communicate with business personnel and technical experts
- A readiness to work in the client interface
We provide a very diverse job description that is largely built on your own strengths. You will work with the best experts in the industry whose heart beats strongly for increasing information security in the world. Thanks to our amazing customer loyalty and creative service development, we have grown strongly and will keep growing in the coming years. We have offices in Espoo and Jyväskylä, and soon in Oulu. You can also work remotely in a flexible manner.
More information about the job is available from Business Director Henri Sikiö, tel. 050 462 3684.